Scientist Meals Mea Jobs Vacancy in Mondelez International Manama
Mondelez International Manama urgently required following position for Scientist Meals Mea. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Scientist Meals Mea Jobs Vacancy in Mondelez International Manama Jobs Details:
Purpose of Position
The role of a Scientist is to be a technical leader in planning, managing and executing product development and commercialization based technical activities and projects in accordance to the Meals category strategy with internal functional partners, external suppliers and customers. The role requires advanced level of technical knowledge and ability to provide solutions to problems, ensures compliance to regulatory requirements, internal systems and processes.
Program/Project Leadership & Execution:
- Plan, coordinate and execute multiple product development and commercialization projects in accordance to the strategy with some degree of guidance from line manager or team members.
- Active participation in executing technical activities and projects, partnering with a range of internal business functional partners and external suppliers and customers to deliver project objectives within the required timeline and in accordance to internal systems and processes.
- Identifies risks, problems and develops a number of technical solutions to recommend the best option to progress with.
- Identifies new opportunities or improvements in programs and executes accordingly.
- Presents project status updates or proposals to influence internal business partners and/or share with senior management.
- Development and optimization of product design by understanding the consumer, occasion and design principles, then validating design through planned trials, pilot plant and/or manufacturing scale up, based on sound experimental design and scientific experiments.
- Utilize best practice innovation and design methods to deliver sustainable product innovation
- Establish technical networks within global, regional and local communities, suppliers to build technical capability and knowledge.
- Compliance to trial process guidelines and development of trial plans and reports when executing trials.
- Prepare technical reports and ability to interpret and review technical documents
Product Specification & Regulatory:
- Conduct product assessment against regulations, intellectual property and corporate standards.
- Develop and complete R&D technical documentation including product specifications, quality documents and work procedures in compliance to internal systems and processes.
- Ensure regulatory and internal policy compliance of product design, labeling information, product safety and quality programs and procedures respectively to delivery consumer safety and satisfaction.
Organization Excellence & Development:
- Seek to improve self and team’s technical depth
- Establishment of technical network within and outside the category and across functions such as Marketing, Procurement, Operations, Corporate Quality, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor/Masters in the areas of Dairy/Food Science, Food/Process Engineering, Food Technology, Food Chemistry or similar
Personal Specifications - Skills
- Working knowledge of HACCP
- Sound understanding of ingredients/product technical fundamentals
- Knowledge of Dairy technologies and ingredients is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of consumer driven design principles is recommended
- Sound understanding of product development and commercialization processes within FMCG environment
Technical / Work-based Skills:
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge sharing
- Strong technical report writing skills
- Proficient computer skills with Meridian system being a strong advantage
General Skills / Attributes:
- Ability to run cross functional project teams
- Standing alone
- Action Oriented
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving
- Priority Setting
- Strong presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to deliver in ambiguity
- Peer Relationships
- Collaborator and considerate
- Minimum 3 years practical experience within FMCG environment in a food/Dairy technologist role is critical.
- Experience in Dairy category is ideal.
- Experience in collaborating with cross functional business partners to ensure timely and quality execution of multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects/tasks with high level of autonomy (highly self-motivated)
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish objectives which have ambiguity associated with their procedures, solutions, approach etc.
Primary Location : AMEA-BH-Manama-Manama
Job : RDQ Development Meals
Schedule : Full-time