Category Manager Western Europeans Job Opportunity Bahrain Jobs Vacancy in Enlist Resources Wll Manama
- Category Manager Western Europeans Job Opportunity Bahrain
- Enlist Resources Wll
- Manama B13
- 11 Jun, 2018 30+ days ago
Enlist Resources Wll Manama urgently required following position for Category Manager Western Europeans Job Opportunity Bahrain. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Category Manager Western Europeans Job Opportunity Bahrain Jobs Vacancy in Enlist Resources Wll Manama Jobs Details:
We have a job opportunity in Bahrain for a Category Manager (UK nationals or Western Europeans) position. Interested candidates can send me your updated CV with the following details
Job Description is given below
Category Manager FMCG (for Pharmacy)
To manage and control purchasing and business development of the category while monitoring superior service and sales performance whilst maintaining margins and stock holding
- Ensure that service level is maintained, to within KPI parameters for service level and availability.
- Ensure that margin is maintained, to within KPI parameters.
- Ensure that stock holding levels do not exceed KPI levels for local and foreign items.
- Achieve the Sales Target budget KPI.
- Ensure waste is within KPI parameters, paying particular attention to damages caused by over-stocked and expired items.
- Control price changes, ensuring that all branches display correct prices when the prices are updated.
- Hire and manage floor promoters for specific key FMCG ranges imported by the company
- Ensure that the ERP item master data is correctly maintained, up to date and efficient for all.
- Ensure that purchase orders are placed according to company requirements and monitor and communicate status of purchase orders from placement to arrival.
- Hold regular, fully documented supplier reviews.
- Maximize revenue from listing fee and retail space rental of locally purchased FMCG lines
- Ensure that items and branches are correctly ranged preventing poor presentation and damage as a result of over ranged fixtures and over-stocking or poor merchandising.
- With support from the Merchandise Planner, follow-up and monitor JDA plans and proper planning of the range, and store grade type, within company policy and budget;
- Liaise with sales Merchandisers/ all retail and stores in charge, on stock levels and fast and slow-moving goods thus ensuring available stock in stores is merchandised in all branches, according to the allocated branch specific range.
- Check system stocks in branch and report any discrepancies.
- Check the general saleability of the stock, monitoring quality and expiration dates.
- Identify opportunities for up-selling and impulse purchases
- Continually look for new/improved sources of supply and monitor new trends in the health and beauty FMCG retail field.
- Be aware of relevant legal information, such as consumer rights and licensing on certain products
- Deliver the range within critical timelines
- Build financial plans with time-line OTB and optimise the performance by forward planning making sure to Increase Gross Margin whilst improving stock-turn
- Create the offered range within each sub-category of FMCGby analysing sales performance to optimize merchandise mix
- Graduate/Post graduate in related field
- Very well experienced
- Preferably UK nationals or Western Europeans
Job Type: Full-time
- Category Management: 5 years