Cloud Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Gulfmanagers Executives Search
Gulfmanagers Executives Search urgently required following position for Cloud Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cloud Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Gulfmanagers Executives Search Jobs Details:
- Work closely with customers and help them devise the right Cloud strategy for their business in line with Best practices for Cloud computing.
- Work closely with Principal companies & Distributors in sizing the right Cloud solution.
- Design, Deploy, Maintain, Monitor, Support & Document Cloud solutions on AWS/Azure Platforms.
- Manage live production environments and ensure their availability, security & scalability.
- Carry out proposed Cloud solution POC as and when needed.
- Be up to date with the latest Cloud technologies/trends.
- 3+ years industry experience in designing, deploying, maintaining, monitoring & supporting Cloud Solutions/Projects.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified – Associate or higher.
- Would be plus if the candidate is Certified Azure Solution Architect.
- Understand how to configure AWS Direct Connect & Azure Express Route.
- Very good understanding of Computer Networking & Subnetting.
- Very good understanding of Security both at System & Network level.
- Very good understanding of Windows OS & Linux OS.
- Very good understanding of Virtualization (HyperV & VMWare).
- General scripting ability – JSON/YAML, BASH, & POWERSHELL.
- Good understanding of various Opensource Technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Able to work effectively across technical and non-technical teams.
- Ability to listen, pay attention to detail and understand customer technical and functional requirements.
- Analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills and ability to meet tough deadlines.
- An inquisitive mind, capable of understanding and identifying technology challenges.
- Good at collaborating, knowledge sharing and creating technical documentation.
- Very good language skills in oral and written English (additional languages valued).