Branch Administrator Bahrain Jobs Vacancy in Interserve
Interserve urgently required following position for Branch Administrator Bahrain. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branch Administrator Bahrain Jobs Vacancy in Interserve Jobs Details:
Branch Administrator - Bahrain
- Carry out clerical and administrative duties to support the successful operation of the business and its service to customers
- Assist in achieving/exceeding hire and sales targets
- Work safely and adhere to the Company’s Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Dealing with visitors, customers, and drivers with courtesy at all times
- Liaising with customers, assisting them with their enquiries in a professional manner
- Liaising with the Company’s Sales Representatives as necessary in relation to customer queries
- Processing customer orders and advising of any shortfalls (leading to transfer of stock requirements)
- Updating equipment on the Branch stock computer system promptly and accurately
- Effective use of the Company’s other computer systems to support the operation of the Branch
- Co-ordinate with Operations Manager equipment requirements
- As directed by the Operations Manager, place stock requisitions, ensuring that delivery is progressed and equipment booked onto the Branch stock system
- To be familiar with, and comply with, the Company’s Operating procedures as specified in its Operational manuals and instruction sheets
- Undertake other administrative duties as required by the Branch Manager
- Be aware of and adhere to the Company’s Health & Safety policies and procedures.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Diploma/equivalent in business administration
Depot/branch management qualification
Knowledge & Experience:
- Relevant Industry experience
Regional experience in a depot or logistics environment
Experience of working in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Safety Systems
- Excellent Administrative Skills
Strong drive and commitment to succeed
Well organised and ability to work to tight deadlines
Able to work within, manage and get best out of team of individuals
Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
High sense of personal integrity
Proficient IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Power-point, Outlook
- Influential and assertive, able to get views across with conviction and not give way to pressure from others.
Enthusiastic and energetic, promoting a sense of direction and purpose for the team.
Sensitive to the needs of individuals with an innate sense of fairness
Ability to work in small Team environment
- Willingness to work irregular hours in order to meet deadlines