Cad Technician Bahrain Jobs Vacancy in Interserve
Interserve urgently required following position for Cad Technician Bahrain. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cad Technician Bahrain Jobs Vacancy in Interserve Jobs Details:
CAD Technician - Bahrain
- To convert enquiries into innovative, efficient solutions which best combine the commercial and technical aspects in order to achieve profitable revenue.
- To contribute to the growth and profitability of the RMDK Group by fulfilling their role within the business.
- To convert relatively standard enquiries from customers and the Sales Team into drawings and quotations for the supply of RMDK equipment on a hire and sale basis.
To work under the control, instruction and guidance of the Engineering Team Leader and other senior staff and in conjunction with the Sales Team.
To support orders received from customers through production of final drawings, cost estimates, progress paperwork, and agreement of variations, all through the Sales Team and as required for each project.
To carry out work in accordance with RMDK BS/EN/ISO Procedures and RMDK Quality Assurance Procedures.
To have a proactive responsibility for RMDK Health and Safety issues.
To be a supportive and collaborative member of the Engineering Team
- To seek assistance from other Engineering Staff in calculations and applications when required.
To set an example to other members of staff in the level of professionalism and performance expected at RMDK
To aspire to build a knowledge and skill level for the abilities required of a Temporary Works Designer.
Preparation of schemes/calculations/quotations within time constraints reasonably demanded by the Sales Team.
Design and production of safe structures/equipment in accordance with appropriate standards and RMDK product data.
Be aware of and adhere to the Company’s Health & Safety policies and procedures.
Knowledge skills & experience
Minimum AutoCAD qualification
Knowledge & Experience:
- Relevant Industry experience
- Knowledge of formwork and falsework systems
- ME experience preferred
Skills - Reference is made to the Career Development document - Technical Department
AutoCAD, Word, Excel – Basic Standard : Be competent and confident using the software in standard applications
- Access – Ability to draw standards schemes with supervision
- Formwork - Ability to draw standards schemes with supervision
- Building Formwork – Ability to draw straightforward schemes with supervision
- Civil Falsework - Ability to draw straightforward schemes with supervision
Access, Formwork, Falsework – Basic components and assembly. Be competent using the product, be consistently able to produce standard schemes and takeoffs.
Responsibility : Take ownership of tasks assigned and act proactively to ensure that the scheme runs smoothly
Planning : Be able to plan own time and work efficiently within the bounds and targets set
Industry and Company
Formwork and Falsework Industry - Basic knowledge of Construction Industry and understanding of the types of work carried out by the company
- Practical and good at problem solving
- Thorough and accurate with an attention to detail, a completer finisher. Diligent and conscientious
- Time Management : Be able to produce schemes quickly and efficiently
- Proactive, take ownership of problems, resolving them even if not of their making.
- Be self reliant having good personal organisation and able to plan own work.
- Be a supportive and collaborative member of the Engineering Team
- Have good communication skills, is inquisitive, energetic and enthusiastic
- Ambitious and take ownership of own career. Want to improve themselves.
- Understand how the company operates. Know company procedures and work to them, know how they fit into the business. Appreciate how their role affects the performance of the company.
Be good team player, within Engineering Department and between departments