Operations Inventory Officer Jobs Vacancy in International Recruitment Services
International Recruitment Services urgently required following position for Operations Inventory Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Inventory Officer Jobs Vacancy in International Recruitment Services Jobs Details:
Operations& Inventory Officer
- Proven work experience of working in Back Office Operations
- Prior experience of managing Warehouse.
- Excellent in using Microsoft ( Word, Excel & Access )
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Highly Organized & Leadership Skills
- Understanding of Stock Management Systems
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to Engage and Motivate Others
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Written and Verbal
- Experience in Negotiating and Working With Suppliers
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Drive to Achieve Results
- Oversees the daily workings of warehouse operations. Plans, manages, and implements schedules to ensure deadlines are met, and maintains a high quality standard of products and delivery.
- Manages the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate
- Communicates any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties
- Provides guidance to the employees
- Responsible for all client’s inquiries and complaint and to follow up and get the clients inquires sorted
- Responsible for all the Gas Delivery Staff, request and overtime
- Responsible for Vehicles Insurance and other related works in Traffic Department
If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org