Safety Officer Airfield Jobs Vacancy in Ashbrittle Manama
Ashbrittle Manama urgently required following position for Safety Officer Airfield. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Safety Officer Airfield Jobs Vacancy in Ashbrittle Manama Jobs Details:
As a result of a new contract award we have an immediate opportunity for a Safety Officer with airfield experience to handle all aspects of Health and Safety of an Airport Maintenance Contract in Bahrain.
The Safety Officer will ensure the adherence and implementation of the company’s management systems and its obligations, raise employee awareness in relation to quality, safety, environment & security matters. The position is also offered on a 3 year contract, with the possibility of a 2 year extension.
- Carry inspections as the works are being executed
- Conduct inspections on vehicles, machines, equipment and tools to ensure conformance to applicable requirements.
- Check the availability of protection equipment, tools & employee welfare arrangements at all locations.
- Investigate incidents; report them internally and to the Client
- Liaise with Project Manager, and Client in quality, safety, environment and security matters and keep them updated.
- Conduct internal audits, issue written reports and liaise with Project Manager to ensure effective disposition of non-conformities.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of company’s management systems.
- Attend meetings and joint inspections with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Carry required drills & exercises as required.
- Deliver companies induction program to new employees.
- Conduct toolbox talks & awareness sessions to raise employee awareness regarding quality, safety, environment & security matters.
- Compile required reports and statistics and keep required records.
- Build relations with the different stakeholders and ensure presenting company as a professional business player and maintain company’s reputation.
Education & Experience
- NEBOSH Diploma certified
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Knowledge of ICAO Annex – 14
- Experience working on an airfield maintenance (Runways, taxiways etc.)
- Middle East experience is essential.
If the Safety Officer position is of interest, please apply through this website or send your CV direct to Richard Bell quoting reference number: RB865
Job Type: Permanent