Helpdesk Support Jobs Vacancy in Gulf University Bahrain Riffa
Gulf University Bahrain Riffa urgently required following position for Helpdesk Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Helpdesk Support Jobs Vacancy in Gulf University Bahrain Riffa Jobs Details:
Responsibilities and Duties
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer staff questions in person and via phone on all company supported applications.
- Troubleshoot computer problems.
- Determine source of computer problems (hardware, software, user access, etc.).
- Advise staff on appropriate action.
- Serve as liaison between staff and the technology department to resolve issues.
- Work one-on-one with staff on application projects.
- Provide recommendations on company application purchases.
- Document resolutions for future reference.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform hardware and software installations.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Provide computer orientation to new company staff.
Qualifications and Skills
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of company supported applications. Ability to learn and support new applications. Work with staff requires interpersonal skills. This is normally acquired through a combination of a Bachelor's Degree and three to five years of application experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: BD300.000 to BD310.000 /month
- IT Support: 1 year
- High school or equivalent