Jobs Vacancy in Human Capital House Manama
Human Capital House Manama urgently required following position for . Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jobs Vacancy in Human Capital House Manama Jobs Details:
- Develop and lead the implementation of the SME finance strategy in line with the overall Bank Strategy.
- To ensure achievement of profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management.
- Drive sustainable growth and acquisition of new customers for the SME Banking through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality advisory relationships.
- Ensure timely submission of quality credit proposals in conformity with the Credit Policy guidelines and requirements whilst maintaining the quality of the portfolio within the stipulated Non-Performing Assets (NPA) and Portfolio at Risk (PAR) parameters.
- Encourage relationship officers’ regular visits & contact with entrepreneurs providing high standards of services & other related activities and ensure that new innovative products and services under conventional banking as well as Islamic banking areas are introduced for BDB’s clients in coordination with Entrepreneurial development division of the Bank.
- Client management and relationship management with a view to deepening the commercial/business banking needs of the customer.
- To build and maintain productive and strategic relations with customers / suppliers / line manager / stakeholders to drive the development and delivery of business solutions and revenue growth for the SME segments.
- Responsible for overall management of the Banking division with respect to the following:
- To enhance the reputation and standing of the Bank through positive relationships with internal and external customers, other banks, ministries, CBB, other government authorities, media and the wider community.
- Regularly review & monitor the branches and RM’s performance, targets against budget and annual operation and action plan.
- To drive customer-led propositions for the SME Banking segment by developing a pipeline of value adding customer solutions to include customer experience, products, and service offers.
- Ensure strong cross-selling of existing and new products to existing and new clients; and in this process, maintain effective liaison with all relevant business units in the Bank.
- Champion the delivery of consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Recommend the strategies and course of action for sensitive clients and investments besides meeting regularly current and potential key customers in the interest of sustaining further ongoing profitable relationship.
- Accountable for Client Management, Compliance, Risk Management, etc. in respect of each customer under his teams’ responsibility.
- Facilitate training programs to enhance product knowledge to the Banking teams, branch staff and sales teams on SME Banking Products.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Lead, motivate, and continuously develop a credible high performing SME team.
- Good knowledge of SME products, client management, KYC/Compliance requirements, and operations.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge about legal and regulatory matters
- Management and Leadership skills
- Time management skills
- University level degree in finance or an equivalent degree in a related subject.
- 14-17 years of related experience