Cybersecurity Specialist Bahrain Jobs Vacancy in Par Government Systems Corporation Washington
Par Government Systems Corporation Washington urgently required following position for Cybersecurity Specialist Bahrain. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cybersecurity Specialist Bahrain Jobs Vacancy in Par Government Systems Corporation Washington Jobs Details:
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN MANAMA, BAHRAIN
- Assist the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) with the execution and management of the command’s information assurance (IA) program within NAVCENT and its subordinate commands and detachments. The Contractor shall assist with the management of the NAVCENT IA program to include architecture, requirements, objectives, and policies.
- Review existing security policies and procedures, whether formal or informal
- Work closely with the ISSM and staff to develop formal policies and procedures to facilitate the protection of U.S. Government sensitive unclassified and classified information and the security of various information systems and networks, e.g., Information Technology (IT21)/Fleet Network Operations Center, (FLTNOC), ONENet, Cyber Asset Reduction and Security (CARS), and Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System (CENTRIXS)
- Review existing policies, procedures and guidelines and shall draft appropriate policy documents for implementations required by the ISSM. The Contractor shall assist appropriate government personnel in determining Cybersecurity and IA requirements, aid in the development of policies and procedures for implementation, and provide support in implementing these mechanisms and processes to ensure that the policies can be enforced. This includes: Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM), IA awareness training, systems administrators’ certification, Cybersecurity workforce compliance, and all other activities that contribute to the successful implementation of the full range of IA policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Assist with Certification and Accreditation (C&A) for the NAVCENT customer
- Assist in the development of System Security Accreditation Agreement (SSAA) documentation in accordance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) guidelines
- Support performing risk assessments on systems and networks and articulate findings in a format approved by the Government.
- Review System Security Authorization Agreements (SSAA); and assemble feedback from Certification Agents (CA) and other vulnerability assessments that are used to evaluate risk
- Assist in preparing C&A documentation for submission to the Designated Approving Authority (DAA)
- Assist systems administrators in implementing corrective actions required as a result of vulnerabilities uncovered during system security reviews
- Maintain the C&A package repository, develop and maintain the C&A accreditation status tracking database used to record the present status of all accreditation packages as well as store/archive information on accreditation already received and systems that have since been inactivated.
- Perform other C&A duties as assigned
- Assist with development and implementation of the Government’s Cybersecurity compliance programs
- Incorporate all facets of a Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) process to include components, processes and data submission requirements that make up the CCRI into the compliance program
- Inspect subordinate commands and provide a technical evaluation of their compliance program
- Prioritize actions to correct compliance findings in order of severity and available resources
- Provide status briefs and compliance reports to the ISSM as required by the Government
- Monitor and evaluate vulnerability scans for all of the Government’s assets and information systems
- Ensure the uploading of findings into the appropriate vulnerability database for analyses.
- Track all Category (CAT) I, II, and III findings until corrected, mitigated, or a Plan of Action & Milestone (POA&M) is established
- Ensure new installations or hardware updates have incorporated the use of the Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) as part of the system change
- Assist the ISSM in interpreting DOD/DON policy and shall have experience in applying STIGs on all Navy systems
- Conduct and coordinate vulnerability and reporting to ensure vulnerability patches, risk assessments and protections policies are implemented/enforced throughout the Government’s IT portfolio
- Provide guidance to correct or mitigate vulnerabilities as well as perform risk assessments on systems and networks and articulate findings in a format approved by the Government
- Support, as needed, additional hours in the event of an incident/anomaly or changing requirements that mandate such support (e.g., inspections and real world anomalies)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in this field
- High school degree
- US Citizenship with Active DoD Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain SCI access
- Must have a current passport
It is the policy of PAR to prohibit all forms of discrimination and to affirmatively implement equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, military status, national origin, disability, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or other legally protected status and positive action shall be taken to insure the fulfillment of this policy.