Program And National Test Center Coordinator Bahrain Jobs Vacancy in University Maryland College Manama
- Program And National Test Center Coordinator Bahrain
- University Maryland College
- Manama B13
- 20 Aug, 2018 30+ days ago
University Maryland College Manama urgently required following position for Program And National Test Center Coordinator Bahrain. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program And National Test Center Coordinator Bahrain Jobs Vacancy in University Maryland College Manama Jobs Details:
Program and National Test Center Coordinator
Location: Manama, Bahrain
Overseas Contingent III, (100%-Time), Grade 003
University of Maryland University College (UMUC) seeks a Program and National Test Center Coordinator.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Provide academic and administrative support services to prospects and students, and ensure Quality Assurance Standards are met by being available, knowledgeable, courteous and responsive
- Document all student contact through UMUC’s Customer Relations Management System and schedule appropriate follow-up activities
- Provide and maintain open and positive communications with host military Education Services Officer (or equivalent) and respective Education Center staff
- Organize and participate in local Education Fairs, Open Houses, Semester Start-ups, Student Appreciation Days, Local Graduations and other events as needed, professionally representing UMUC
- Track and analyze class enrollments and student interest, as well as local degree progression, to provide input on scheduling; ensure classrooms are provided with adequate space and needed technology for class instruction; be present at the first class session to provide assistance to instructors and students; and assist faculty in obtaining base access to attend class on their assigned installation
- Distribute marketing, advertising, and mass media materials at assigned locations when permissible
- Create and maintain a site(s) specific outreach plan to attain university goals towards recruitment and retention
- Provide National Test Center testing services on a basis that meets community demand while balancing other, outlined duties
- Participate in UMUC staff meetings, professional development activities and training sessions as required
- Track and compile monthly statistics and provide reports as needed
- Maintain appropriate communication with immediate supervisor and other UMUC staff to ensure timely resolution of student issues/escalations
- Other job-related duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Background in customer service
- Able to work in a fast-paced and complex environment with accurate attention to detail
- Possess basic office management and clerical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Successful applicants must be able to pass a medical screening, background check and meet requirements for individual logistic support (ILS).
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants with a U.S. valid driver’s license
WHO MAY APPLY: Applicants with individual logistical support (ILS) preferred. Applicant must qualify for ILS as described in USAREUR Regulation 600-700, Section III, 7-13. Criteria under which applicants qualify for ILS are: must serve the US Forces exclusively; are not stateless persons; are nationals of a NATO state, excluding the host nation; are not ordinarily resident in the host nation.
All submissions should include a cover letter and résumé. UMUC offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for qualifying positions, such as tuition remission, generous leave and healthcare. For detailed benefits information, please visit: https://careers.umuc.edu/benefits.html.
The University of Maryland University College (UMUC) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination. UMUC is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, ancestry, political affiliation or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.
If you are an external candidate, you will have the option to create an account after you submit your application. Passwords for external accounts must contain 8 characters including 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character. Please remember this password, as it will be required to apply to additional jobs.