Economics Finance Lecturers Jobs Vacancy in Bibf Manama
Bibf Manama urgently required following position for Economics Finance Lecturers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Economics Finance Lecturers Jobs Vacancy in Bibf Manama Jobs Details:
The Academic Centre is seeking Part-Time Lecturers in the field of Economics / Finance.
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- PhD in Economics or Finance preferably with an emphasis on Economics
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience at a university, college or high school (A-Level/IB)
- Ability to teach different topics in the Banking & Finance field such as Introduction to Economics, Managerial Economics, Money & Macroeconomics
- Immediately be available to teach in the mornings starting September 2018
Core Job Responsibilities
- Teach and manage learning activities on a range of courses provided by BIBF and associated subjects
- Provide support and recommendations on innovative teaching/training techniques that create interest, understanding and enthusiasm amongst participants
- Assist the planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum; manage and monitor the quality and relevance of course content and methods of delivery
- Review syllabus, textbooks, course materials, manuals, lecture notes, handouts, visual and other aids; document and record the course contents in alignment with BIBF’s policies and procedures
- Follow up with students for any course submissions, case study analysis, assessment reports, etc. assigned to them as a part of the course/program requirement; verify and assess/grade all submissions
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, a detailed C.V. with three reference names to email: moc.f1544375009bib@s1544375009reera1544375009c1544375009