Nhra Licenced Bsc Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Emdi Isa Town
Emdi Isa Town urgently required following position for Nhra Licenced Bsc Nurse. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Nhra Licenced Bsc Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Emdi Isa Town Jobs Details:
EMDI is one of the leading institute offering most great terms and working conditions. We are looking for BSc Nurse with the ability to work as a part of our team.
- Identify Patient care requirements, prepare files and maintain documentation
- Collaborate with physicians to create a plan of care for each patient
- Consult and co-ordinate with healthcare team members
- Assist with treatments, surgery or examinations as needed
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed
- Willingness to work as home care nurses
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Passed NHRA Nursing Licensure Examination/ Completed Data flow process
- Working experience in emergency department and/or private clinic/hospital
- English and Arabic speaking skill
Only local recruitment, applications from out of country will not be accepted.
If you are available immediately, please send your updated CV with a recent photo
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Isa Town (Preferred)