Recruiting Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Tcig Manama
Tcig Manama urgently required following position for Recruiting Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruiting Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Tcig Manama Jobs Details:
Specialized in Recruitment
- Ensuring that all teams are fully equipped with the necessary talent required and within the time frame that they require also keeping in mind the urgency.
- Ensuring all employees are fully equipped with the knowledge they require in order to complete their tasks as well as liaising with the employee’s line management to facilitate.
- The recruiting, interviewing, and screening responsibilities of HR recruiters can be further broken down by daily job duties, which include:
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
Job Type: Full-time